Need some ideas what to serve tonight for dinner? Try these cast iron skillet dinner recipes that are simple to make and incredibly delicious!
Cast iron skillets are incredibly durable, require less cooking oil when compared to other high-end pans, and they are a chemical-free alternative to nonstick pans. Cast iron skillets can be used at any temperature, on the stovetop or inside the oven. This means that they are versatile and can be used for a wide variety of dishes.
Here are 10 great cast iron skillet recipes for you to try.
1. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Skillet Dinner with Bacon
Recipe and directions: Picky Palate
2. Loaded Smashed Potato Skillet
Recipe and directions: Seasons and Suppers
3. Cajun Shrimp and Quinoa Casserole
Recipe and directions: This Gal Cooks
4. Baked Pork Chop Goulash
Recipe and directions: Eating Out Loud
5. Cast Iron Quinoa Caprese
Recipe and directions: The Cookery Wife
6. Skillet Pizza with Eggs and Bacon
Recipe and directions: The Kitchen Paper
7. Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Zesty Dry Rub
Recipe and directions: Tide and Thyme
8. Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken with Asparagus
Recipe and directions: The Food Charlatan