You are hungry but you really don’t feel like spending hours in the kitchen? Here are some great healthy snack recipes for when you need something quick and easy, but don’t want to reach for that processed bag of potato chips or sugar-filled candy bar.
1. Crispy Green Bean Chips from Whole New Mom
2. Healthy Peanut Butter Balls from Alidas Kitchen
3. Oven Baked Zucchini Chips from Nnutrition in the Kitch
5. No-Bake Banana Nut Protein Bars from Will Cook For Friends
6. Tuna Cucumber Sandwiches from Skinny Ms.
7. Fruit Leather from Simply Recipes
8. Fresh Fruit Pops from Paleo Leap
9. Apple Fruit Donuts from Hello Wonderful
10. Creamy Apple Cinnamon Smoothie from She Well
11. Frozen Yogurt Berry Bites from Happiness is Homemade
12. Apple Sandwich from The Kitchn
13. Vegan Chia Seed Crackers from Oh She Glows
14. Healthy Blueberry Muffins from Dinner at the Zoo
15. Fruit Pizza Crackers from Homemade Ginger
16. Fruit Kabobs from Pocket Change Gourmet